No Products in the Cart
BACALAR SPEARHEADS BENTLEY MULLINER’S RETURN TO THE PINNACLE OF COACHBUILDING
· Most exclusive and bespoke Bentley of the modern era revealed at Bentley’s headquarters in Crewe, England
· Bentley Mulliner announces new three-portfolio future: Classic, Collections and Coachbuilt
· Design DNA and sustainable materials inspired by the EXP 100 GT concept car, launched last summer to celebrate Bentley’s centenary
· Sustainable craftsmanship and ethically-sourced materials includes rice husk ash paint and 5,000-year-old Riverwood
· Bacalar to be produced in world’s first certified carbon neutral factory for luxury car production
(Middle East, 3 March 2020) Bentley Mulliner has revealed the all-new Bacalar at the home of Bentley in Crewe, England this morning. The rarest two-door Bentley of the modern era, and the ultimate expression of two-seat, open-air luxury, this definitive Grand Tourer spearheads a return to coachbuilding by Bentley Mulliner – the oldest coachbuilder in the world.
Just 12 examples of this striking, limited edition model are being created, guaranteeing rarity and exclusivity, and offering supreme luxury and breath-taking performance. Bacalar looks to the future of bespoke luxury motoring - each model will be handcrafted in Bentley Mulliner’s workshop in Crewe, according to the individual customer’s personal tastes.