by Carazzle Trial Admin on September 13, 2018
- Welcome to the next chapter in the success story of the first ever Sports Activity Coupe in the mid-size class, which has racked up approx. 200,000 sales. Second generation of the BMW X4 places a far greater emphasis on sportiness and expressive design. World premiere at the International Motor Show in Geneva in March 2018.
- Exterior design of the all-new BMW X4 is a picture of powerful agility and self-assured presence. Increase in length (+81 mm), width (+37 mm) and wheelbase length (+54 mm) compared with the outgoing model. With extravagantly styled and dynamically stretched lines, the new Sports Activity Coupe adds an eye-catching athlete to the BMW X model family.
- Modern, premium feel in the interior. Trademark blend of robustness and high-class elegance. Cockpit is designed clearly around the driver, in typical BMW fashion. Redesigned sports seats and knee pads.
- xLine, M Sport X and M Sport variants enable effective personalisation. The BMW X4 is available for the first time with exclusive options from the BMW Individual portfolio, allowing a vehicle configuration closely tailored to the customer’s personal style.
- Broad range of engines featuring three petrol and three diesel units and power outputs between 135 kW/184 hp and 265 kW/360 hp (fuel consumption combined: 9.0 – 5.4 l/100 km [31.4 – 52.3 mpg imp]; CO2 emissions combined: 209 – 142 g/km)*. Drive power is relayed via an eight-speed Steptronic transmission and BMW xDrive intelligent all-wheel drive (both standard on all models).
- Two BMW M Performance models available: BMW X4 M40i and BMW X4 M40d boast phenomenally powerful engines, plus model-specific design and equipment features.
- Noticeably superior driving dynamics courtesy of extensively upgraded and lighter chassis technology tuned specifically for the X4. First-class chassis systems fitted as standard or available as options: Variable Sport Steering, Performance Control, Adaptive M suspension, M Sport differential and M Sport brakes.
- Vehicle weight lowered by up to 50 kilograms compared to the predecessor model, thanks to BMW EfficientLightweight measures. Most efficient aerodynamics in its segment: drag coefficient (Cd) of 0.30.
- Latest version of the iDrive operating system and intelligent voice control fitted as standard, Control Display with touchscreen functionality and BMW gesture control available as options.
- State-of-the-art driving assistance systems enhance comfort and safety; optional Driving Assistant Plus including Steering and lane control assistant plus Lane Keeping Assistant with side collision protection.
- Comprehensive portfolio of services from BMW ConnectedDrive. BMW Connected personal mobility assistant provides seamless connectivity between the customer’s car and their digital lifestyle.