GMC 2020 Sierra 1500
New cameras, conveniences and configurations for Professional Grade customers
MIDDLE EAST — GMC is taking premium to the next level with expanded availability for its carbon fiber bed, 10-speed automatic transmission, plus additional technology like Adaptive Cruise Control – Camera1 to elevate the ownership experience in the 2020 Sierra 1500. The updates add to a robust portfolio of technologies that deliver an innovative and premium ownership experience.
“The Sierra is delivering the tech customers want in the light-duty truck market, and the 2020 model demonstrates that Professional Grade means never slowing down,” said Duncan Aldred, vice president of Global GMC. “In just its first year on the market, the 2019 Sierra introduced the available, MultiPro tailgate. The truck’s 2020 updates show how the Sierra continues to raise the bar year in and year out.”
The Sierra 1500’s updates include the following:
- Industry-first CarbonPro Bed (available on the Crew Cab AT4)
- Available Adaptive Cruise Control – Camera.
- First full model-year availability of the AT4 CarbonPro Edition with the carbon fiber bed.
- 10-speed automatic transmission availability expands to 5.3L V-8 models (Double & Crew Cab SLTand AT4 models.
- New trailer tow mirrors are available as a free-flow option.